Behold our triumph, the ZombieWeen! It’s alive! Well, sort of alive. This ‘Ween around we’ll be focusing on zombie RPGs, investigating games about surviving short infestations and full-blown apocalypses. This time, it’s All Flesh Must Be Eaten, which means it’s also our first time talking about the Unisystem Engine in eight years. Should all flesh must be eaten? Should all zombies be in your head? In your head? Zombie (Ween).
Crimson Gold Agonies!
in the world of 197X, superheroes fight against the two imperial powers; they are champions of the Third World and heralds of an alternative path for democracy and socialism — the Heroes of the Cybernetic International!
Check out this new AP and a whole completed series of additional AP podcasting that rotates games as needed to tell the best story possible with the Crimson Gold Agonies actual Play!
Available today on DrivethruRPG: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/359061/Eventide
How and why the world as we know it came to be changed forever has long been forgotten.
It’s been hundreds – maybe even thousands – of years since anyone even spoke of the Cataclysm or the time that came before, and the memories of that world that once was, faded into dust.
To the people inhabiting the world of Eventide, this isn’t a post-cataclysmic world, it’s just the world that is. And the world that always was, as far back as anyone living in it can remember.
– From Frenzy Kitty Games, the studio that brought you KARMA, Something Wicked, and Children of the Fall comes EVENTIDE, a game of apocalyptic survival horror in the wasteland.
- Fast and dynamic rules for roleplaying in the apocalypse
- Robust classless character-creation
- Optional Tribe Creation rules for group play
- Full campaign setting including many detailed settlements and NPCs
- Dozens of inspiring adventure seeds
- 17 Tribes complete with unique beliefs, structures, affiliations, and NPCs
- A bestiary containing 35 ruthless and terrifying enemies
- Hardcore Mode: rules variants for brave players in search of a brutal challenge.
- Lone Wanderer: Solitaire rules for solo adventures in the wastelands
- Apocalypse Toolkit: Tools and generators to assist GMs in running their games dynamically