Oh geez, this one is gonna get us some letters. Lemme just warn you in advance if you’re as hot on this property as everyone on the internet seems to be for Moorcock stuff, you might wanna just go check out a Movie Mastery or something. Otherwise, welcome to Amber Diceless, a game that has rules it would probably just be better off without.
Available today on DrivethruRPG: https://www.drivethrurpg.com/product/359061/Eventide
How and why the world as we know it came to be changed forever has long been forgotten.
It’s been hundreds – maybe even thousands – of years since anyone even spoke of the Cataclysm or the time that came before, and the memories of that world that once was, faded into dust.
To the people inhabiting the world of Eventide, this isn’t a post-cataclysmic world, it’s just the world that is. And the world that always was, as far back as anyone living in it can remember.
– From Frenzy Kitty Games, the studio that brought you KARMA, Something Wicked, and Children of the Fall comes EVENTIDE, a game of apocalyptic survival horror in the wasteland.
- Fast and dynamic rules for roleplaying in the apocalypse
- Robust classless character-creation
- Optional Tribe Creation rules for group play
- Full campaign setting including many detailed settlements and NPCs
- Dozens of inspiring adventure seeds
- 17 Tribes complete with unique beliefs, structures, affiliations, and NPCs
- A bestiary containing 35 ruthless and terrifying enemies
- Hardcore Mode: rules variants for brave players in search of a brutal challenge.
- Lone Wanderer: Solitaire rules for solo adventures in the wastelands
- Apocalypse Toolkit: Tools and generators to assist GMs in running their games dynamically